November 26, 2021 7:00 pm
- Would you like to release feelings of anxiety, sadness and body tension?
- Would you like to learn and practice yogic way to heal?
- Would you like to feel calm and happy?
- Are you ready to connect to your authentic self?
- Would you like to be part of Virtual Global Healing Community?
- Would you benefit from peer group support ?
- Are you willing to spend at least 12 minutes a week over the next 5 weeks learning and practicing a new holistic therapeutic modality?
If you said YES to any of these, please read on.
In addition to the in-depth course content, you will receive medical mediation recordings that are highly effective in healing trauma, anxiety, and depression
The two hemispheres of the brain need to be synchronized in order for you to experience the total you. This 5 WEEKS Trauma and Anxiety Series includes empirically proven mediation to heal past traumas and anxiety disorders. Kriyas , I chose are to strengthen central nervous system and eliminate dense emotions that we tend to hold in lower triangle chakras. This Circle is confidential facilitated Anna Robinson, LMHC (Shakti Livdeep Kaur) clinical compassionate inquiry psychotherapist and yoga healer.
This powerful 5-week course will guide you through a different Kundalini Yoga set each week, moving up the spine to deeply enhance your understanding of the chakra energy centers and their relationship to your overall well-being. Through this healing and uplifting journey, you will practice beautiful mantras, chanting, and breathing exercises and fuse those sounds with spinal flexes, yoga poses, and other movements to become more aware and open up the flow of energy physically and mentally. This heightened awareness is the catalyst for change and growth and will enable you to direct your energy to the areas that call for emotional healing, stress reduction, and balance.
By the end of the course, you will feel more attuned and alive and have greater inner strength and peace.
- Welcome and Check ins
- Physical Movement Kundalini Yoga
- A mediation to develop a specific quality
- Learning specific mantras to enrich mental health and consciousness
- Skills to practice
- Group Discussion
Through the four sections we will focus on:
- Group Discussion and sharing experiences
- Developing skills to heal yourself within and understand our own triggers and pain
- Practice skills on each other
- Implementing learnt skills outside the workshop